Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Today, Steven got home at around 8am this morning from working nightshift. He was sooo tired. I had to get out of the house and make my way to Jasmine's pediatrician's office for her 4 month immunization appointment. I got there about half an hour early, which is unusual for me. It was awful. Jasmine cried so much. She weighed 16lbs 3 oz and measured at 26". She is tall like mommy and daddy. I went to Target in Orlando, continuing the hunt for the 10th Anniversary Edition of Tickle Me Elmo. Officially called Elmo T.M.X. I have a couple of people on the hunt for it. The toy was released on 9/19 and was sold out everywhere the same day. http://www.wftv.com/news/9913137/detail.html?rss=orlc&psp=irresistible This previous link shows just how desperate people are for these new toys. I went on Ebay and they were selling for about $150.00, when the actual retail price is $39.99. The Fisher-Price website says they won't be sold online at www.fisher-price.com until 2007. Insanity. I want one cause I know Jasmine will go crazy when she sees it. I will make it a mission for her Christmas present. The hunt continues! I bought some new exercise gear so I can look cute while sweating my a$$ off at the gym. I went again today. Finally got an aerobics schedule. Tomorrow, I'm doing yoga at 6:30pm. I am hesitant about the child care at the gym because it mostly consists of older kids and there's only one person in charge of all of them. I'm not sure she'll be able to give our Jasmine the attention she needs, and DESERVES. I ran a 12 minute mile today (trying to keep up with Steven who's been jogging again). After that I walked with an incline of eight for about 10 more minutes. That was even harder than the 12 minute mile. After that, I decided to exercise my upper body since I did legs, abs, and butt yesterday. Everything was going great until I decided to throw in some abs again today. I think I pulled something. I was starting to feel better but after I was already home, I sneezed and bent over in horrible pain. I think I herniated my abdomen. Just what I need. Hope the pain goes away by tomorrow. While Steven and Jasmine napped, I finally got to watch the season premiere of Heroes. LOVED IT! By the time Steven was ready to go to work at 9:30, Jasmine was throwing her nightly tantrum, except this time it wasn't a tantrum. She was actually running a fever of 100.1. Mom was really worried. I ran a rubber ducky bath for her and she was happy for about 20 minutes. Then the crying was back. I got her dressed in her new Halloween Pajamas (so cute), and she calmed down about 30 minutes later. I also picked up Jasmine's Halloween costume at Target today. I will not say what she's gonna be because I want it to be a surprise. All I know is that its gonna be hot! Anyways, nothing to watch on TV right now. The house is lonely even though full of people when Steven is not around! I miss you dude!

No comments: