Search This Blog

Sunday, September 03, 2006

This week - September 3!!!

Today is Saturday, well actually, it's Sunday morning. (3:35am). I am at work, AGAIN. Waiting in one of the pods for one of my three o'clock treatments to be done. I also have the ER today which means I've been called down to do things just when I think I'm done with my rounds. I almost missed the Notre Dame game kickoff last night. FINALLY, COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! I sure have missed it, yet it sucks that I'm stuck at work. At least I'm with people I enjoy being around. If I was working at LRMC during a weekend while Notre Dame was playing, I surely would have jumped off the top of the parking garage. LOL! Notre Dame won 10-14 against Georgia Tech. It was kind of a close one, but not really. I received a call from my friend Evelyn today. She got a new email and she also wanted to let me know that her older sister finally had her baby. Her mom is staying with her. We talked for a little bit but I had to hang up because I had to start my work day. Today, FINALLY, my momma brought home her new SUV. A 2006 Ford Escape. An awesome deal. Lucky!!!!!!! Jose liked it. Jasmine will be riding in style. So, we're finally moved in at mom's. I already had a mini altercation with Jose yesterday morning, I wanted to kill him and he was obviously wanting to die too because he wouldn't let it go which made me even madder. It's all good now. He knows not to mess with me too much. He lifts weights and all but he knows I'll snap him like a twig if I have to. On Wednesday, when "Hurricane Ernesto" was supposed to hit Central Florida, I went to my co-worker's father's funeral. Other people from work were supposed to be there but I ended up being the only one there. I'm glad I went though. One of the guys that was supposed to be there got into a car accident on his way over. That sucks. I was finally able to pick up gramma's glasses at the eye place and the garbage disposal was finally fixed. I got the things I ordered from target.com through UPS. The baskets look awesome by the fireplace. We have very tight quarters in our bedroom but it feels cozy as long as we keep it neat. Jose is horrible at putting things away after he uses them. Two days ago, after he finished the gallon of milk, he left the empty container on top of the counter. I asked him to put it in the recycle bin three times but he never even intended to. Next time he went in his room, he found the empty milk container in the middle of his floor. I think he got the hint. It was hard for me and Steven to move just us two. We had to put things in the UHaul with Jasmine still in the apartment; leave his car in Orlando cause I had to drive one car and he had to drive the UHaul; put away things at mom's house in a manner in which we didn't crowd their space; move all our things from the UHaul to the storage unit the next day with Jasmine in the car; go back to the house to pick up the boxes we'd put in mom's garage over the course of the past two months; go back to the storage unit and leave the boxes; drive over to UHaul in Leesburg to drop off the truck; and drive to Orlando to pick up Steven's car and drive back seperately. BUSY BUSY WEEK! I forgot to take a quick video of the empty apartment. I think I might miss that little SH#T hole. That was our little love nest. Our first everything happenned there. My first real happy apartment! I didn't get any sleep today. I TRIED, but my baby girl had other plans to me. This week I finally got to see two movies I've been meaning to see: Welcome to Mooseport, and Flight of the Phoenix. Both good movies. Also, Entourage ended. Ari, Vince's manager, won an Emmy. Yesterday afternoon, before I left for work, I grabbed a couple of mom's scrapbooking pages, some Jasmine photos, stickers, and Jasmine's album, and decided to take matters into my own hands. A couple of hours I finished three pages (beautiful). I couldn't do anymore because I ran out of pages. I can't wait to do more. I think I just found a new hobby. Another thing, before I forget, my stupid brother, the marine, supposedly filled with new found responsability and maturity, was supposed to come home yesterday morning. Guess what? HE MISSED HIS FLIGHT. WHAT A dumba$$ I gotta go, I've had too much coffee so nature is calling. Whenever I use the restroom here at work I always use the same one. Anyone else do this? I mean, I'm not obsessive compulsive about this. I don't NEED to just use that one. It's not as tho if the bathroom was being used and another one was empty I'd wait to use mine. That's stupid. I'd use another one. But so long as mine is open, I'm using it. Every time. It's also been crazy cold in the department lately. Which is a little on the crazy side as it is probably 100 degrees outside. But anyway, I keep a blanket around my head sometimes. It makes me look like Virgin Mary. Clearly, I must be bored as my entire post consists of pointless remarks with absolutely no thought organization. Good luck trying to make sense of my entry.

No comments: