Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Last day of September 2006!

Its October 1st, 2006! Can you believe it? Time flies. I am working, its the weekend! Notre Dame won today against Purdue. For those who give a crap, the Florida Gators won against Alabama also. I don't like Florida teams, not a one. The Chicago Bears are undefeated, but they play against the Seattle Seahawks today. Good luck! I went to bed at 5am Saturday morning, hoping I could sleep through the day so I wouldn't be tired at work like always. Yeah Right! I ended up waking up at 11:30am to take care of Jasmine and no more nappies for me. Jasmine is a handful. She slept a lot today though. Its not her fault I didn't nap. I'm obsessed with working out. I didn't feel like leaving the house to go to the gym so I pulled out the treadmill and I worked out for a bit. I did yoga stretches afterwards and ab exercises. I need a firmer core to help with my back spasms. Jasmine started drinking fruit juice today. She loved it.

No comments: