Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday, September 16, 2006!

Today, Saturday, September 16, 2006; Steven, Jose, and I went to Kelvin's 1st Birthday party. It was Superman themed, and EVERYTHING was Superman. Steven and I had to leave right before an actual Superman was supposed to perform and entertain the kids. There was a very loud DJ in the room so I had to keep Jasmine out of the birthday party most of the time. Steven was more than happy to stay outside with her because in the lobby, there was a big plasma TV, and he sat down to watch the disastrous Notre Dame game. http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/5964700 There's the link for the awful story once again. Something unexpected happenned today. I am currently experiencing terrible back spasms. I have never suffered from this before. In the past, I had seen Steven in pain from back spasms and thought he was just being a big cry baby. I, now, apologize. The pain is horrible. I tried to call in to work but I am too responsible nowadays, plus, I get concerned for my co workers if they're short-staffed. Thankfully, I had already cooked my dish for the potluck. (Chicken Casserole - Adam's recipe) Good stuff. Today, we were celebrating something else. Deb's birthday. She gave Jasmine the huge stuffed Hello Kitty. She will soon be our new charge nurse for the unit (the other one is going to weeknights). TRAITOR lol. We're a pretty tight bunch here at nightshift. I will probably be going home early tonight because I am, plus, I look, miserable. Mom is on a date tonight. Good for her! Hope it works out. This morning, my dearest husband got my car's oil change, AND, my car detailed, inside and out. Beautiful again. I love that car. I love that husband. :-) Last night, we went out on a date. We went to see this movie: It was Okay. I kind of liked it, but I probably wanted to watch it because of the girl that plays the Black Dahlia. I'm kind of a fan. I just took another half of a Flexiril. It helps calm down the spasms, but I am sooo sooo sooo sleepy. I was just shuffling through the pile of everyday news, and saw that a baby in Mo. was kidnapped. The 1 week old's mom had posted a sign outside of her house announcing the new arrival. It made me remember the sign that my mom bought for Steven and I to post on our door for when our Jasmine was born. Steven refused to put it up because of all the weirdos. Now, I am glad I saw it his way. It makes me sick! The abductor apparently just walked in the house with the false motives of using a phone, then, when she was in, she said: "I am here to take your baby." They struggled and fought, but the new mom got stabbed several times, and later, her throat was cut. She is alive though. If something like that ever happenned to me, I would rather be dead. Anyways, all this writting is making my back stiffer. I sign off now, gotta finish watching Kill Bill 2 for the ninety-ninth time. Bye

No comments: