Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

September 12, 2006

Hey, It's almost September 13 now. Its 11:27PM and I just finished watching Nip/Tuck. Always shocking. Today, I invited my dad out for lunch but he was busy. During the day, I went to visit my abuela, who fell on Monday morning and bruised her cheek. I made her lunch and she was very happy to be in the company of her grandaughter and great-grandaughter. Jasmine likes to smile at her. I made her lunch, and off to Wal Mart, where I got a phone call and I spent about an hour trying to get signal around the store. Its almost useless. I made it home finally, only to find out that Steven was not gonna be able to make it home until really really late. He wasnt lying. He made it home at around six thirty, only to sit in the computer to do a quiz due tonight for school. I can't wait til he graduates. I guess I'm still kind of on night-shift schedule because I can't sleep. I discovered something amazing. Its a website where you can post your videos, then later on, you can blog them in your own website. I already created a profile on it and everything. Don't read too much into my profile, I'm just goofing around. http://www.youtube.com/user/florisita I hope it works. I still haven't loaded any videos to it because I have them in the removable memory thingie and the thingie is in the room, where my daughter and husband are sleeping while I waste my time some more in this computer. Also, I forgot to mention that Notre Dame kicked Penn State's behind this last Saturday, AND, the Indiana Colts ALSO kicked the New York Giant's behind on Sunday. LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

No comments: