Search This Blog

Monday, August 08, 2005

Yesterday!!!

Not much happenned on a day like yesterday. Woke up really late and had some biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Mom came over and I straightened her hair, we watched the ending of the movie Cold Creek Manor and we ate lunch (Arroz Blanco made by Steven, Black Beans, also made a la Steven and Bistec Encebollado, made a la Frances from a recipe I got from a website that has puertorrican recipes. It was simply amazing. After mom left, Steven and I decided to go to Downtown Disney to check out the Disney Store. Everything is so expensive it's disgusting. We went to the Chocolate store and got a free piece of caramel chocolate. (Worth $1.00) We also bought a coffee/chocolate frozen mocha drink from there. We later walked down to where the Lego pieces were. Steven had been talking about them for quite awhile already so I figured it was time for me to see what the big fuss was about. I couldn't resist the temptation of picking at the Lego pieces but they were glued together. After we walked around several stores and I begged Steven to play with the Lego pieces with me (with no success), we decided to walk down to Rainforest Cafe but the line was insane. We decided to leave instead.
Before we left Downtown Disney with our umbrella in hand, we had decided we'd go eat at Carrabba's instead. We'd been saving the dinner at Carrabba's for the day of my divorce as a special celebration but we just couldn't wait. We ordered an amazing plate that we shared and we ate lots and lots of bread that we dipped into olive oil with all kinds of herbs and spices. Very good. Muy bueno... We arrived home with our bellies full and ready to sit down and wait for Six Feet Under to Start :


Now, there are only two episodes left. What will I do on Sunday evenings? Entourage alone just doesn't do it for me...

No comments: