Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2005

Vacation so far...

Today, Friday, August 27, 2005. It is 12:51am and I am laying in bed thinking about this past week. I have done many things after getting back from a great weekend in Miami. The not so awesome things include work and getting to work. I actually started school this week and I'm feeling all smart and all. I am taking really hard classes so it's kind of gonna be a pain in my behind, but I can lick it. I am taking Pre-Calculus, Statistics, and American Literature. I am taking the Lit class online that way I don't have to waste my time with some Shakesperian wannabe trying to tell me how I should organize my thoughts. I've gotten enough of that with all the years of required english classes I've had to take with all the money making BullS$%# skeems at every Florida College that's ever existed. I hate it. All the prerequisites are sure to put a hole in your pocket and maybe even one in your head after I blow it off with a shotgun with all the headaches. Today I took an excemption exam for Computer Proficiency and I failed it by three points. Now, I have to pay three-hundred dollars just to take the stupid class. My brother Junito FINALLY passed his driver's test and he was able to drive to work by himself. We spent the day painting his room, which will soon be a guest bedroom when he goes into the Marines of the Fricking United States of Fricking America. He's gonna get killed and I'm gonne drive down to the White House personally and tell the president off personally. Swear it on my life! Anyways, What would Buddha do? like my friend Loverico says... We visited him at his new job today and were tempted to sing a couple of karaoke songs at the lounge. We signed up for a song and ran like hell, afraid of the rejection from all the confederate flag whores that were present. We sat, looking at all the drunkards and thought:"What a mess..." Those white people get drunk and you can predict what's gonna happen in the dance floor.

Anyways, finally drove home and figured I should go down to JJ Whispers but without Annette it's no fun...

Loving the vacation so far... Nudist beach tomorrow? Maybe!!! Can't wait til College Football season starts (This Thursday!!!) and NFL starts on Thursday, September 8th, at 8pm. WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Til Next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

China Net Star Cries Censorship
Internet phenomenon Sister Hibiscus' claims of a government clampdown touches off a debate on the impact of new media.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a canvas tarpaulin site. It pretty much covers canvas tarpaulin related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)