Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Today... So far...

I woke up really early to see if I could study just a bit more for the stupid Chemistry exam. I've been studying so much it's ridiculous. I got to talk to my brother Francisco on my way to school and with mom aswell. I got to school at 8:45am only to find that the classroom was empty and would stay that way until 9:30am. The math was all scrambled in my head and I couldn't remember a thing. After I left, the professor handed us a copy with all the questions answered. I got a C, I just know it. I should have just cheated. Oh well, too late now... I went to see grandma after filling up with gas. I stayed for about ten to twenty minutes and kissed her goodbye not before reminding her that Steven and I are taking her out to eat on Saturday. I went to visit Junito who was, to my surprise, sitting in front of the computer, in his boxers, chatting with friends. That is the life. He made me some eggs and hash browns and off I went. I got to talk to Annette and we made plans for our next outing.
As I am almost home, it starts raining. As you all know, my hair is straight, but a single drop of water would make my hair NAPPY. So I waited in my car for the rain to subside while going through the answer sheet that Professor Summer handed us as we left. I feel sick to my stomach still and to know that I still have one more test in two days is even more sickening. I need a vacation. Seriously. Steven and I already made plans to go to the Yankees vs. the Devil Rays at Tampa Bay next Monday. Well, I'm hungry. G2G.

When Steven got home, we decided to go out to eat. We went to this restaurant I knew off that's close to the airport. The food was good, but not as good as Little Havana or the beans a la Steven, or even the Bistec Encebollado a la Frances. I had Cosumé de Pollo with Salad and white Rice. Not a bad time. All those colombian girls look exactly the same. It's like a mold.

After we left the restaurant, we decided to go to Best Buy to see what we could find. Steven had already researched the website and kind of knew what kind of digital camera he wanted. After much fooling around we settled on this beauty. It's the Kodak Easy Share zoom digital camera. 5.0 megapixel picture resolution. Prints up to 20 x 30 in. 10x optical zoom, 5x advanced digital zoom, 50x total zoom. Lens 38-380mm. You can email these pictures from the camera. It's got 18 scene modes like snow, fireworks, beach... You can take a video with audio and everything. 32MB internal memory. You can take full color, sepia, and black and white pictures on it. It's got a slot for an internal chip that can store up to 250 pictures (it's the one we bought seperately). It's got a built in flash that gets rid of the red eye; and we bought rechargeable batteries for it too. I still haven't read the manual and have already taken like ten pictures. FUN FUN FUN!!! Now, if only I could get the laptop to work...

I also joined 1up.com so I could leave Love a comment on his post. I don't think I'll be posting anything there though...

http://people.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5643886

No comments: