Search This Blog

Monday, November 06, 2006

One more night of work !!!

Its actually Monday morning and I'm at work AGAIN! Everytime I get on the computer I'm reminded that I need to cut my nails. I have to fix my typing like once every other word. If I didn't fix it, this paragraph would actually look like this: iwerjf jweri8cne iweic nasdlii... You get the picture... There's an Elvis Presley movie in the background and nobody seems to realize that there IS such a thing as changing the channel. I'm on my third cup of coffee tonight. My new contact lenses are awesome. They're the new Acuvue Oasis, and my eyes never dry out, even when I'm super tired (like right now.) I am sooooooo into scrapbooking lately. I have discovered websites that can let you print beautiful designs and prints and fonts off of it for free like www.scrapbookscrapbook.com or www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com . I can't print much though because ink is so darn expensive. I went to Joan Fabrics this afternoon after I stopped at Olive Garden to pick up the food club meals for tonight, and I got like fifty bucks worth of beautiful scrapbooking supplies. I just love it that Christmas is coming up. I wish I had a home to decorate. My Steve and my Jasmine are gonna be gone up til Christmas day, and I'll be stuck at work. Who knows where my mom will be, and I can definetly count on not being dining w any other family members except abuela, with Jose and his busy schedule and all, dad always working, and Junito and Francisco in their own busy lives. How sad. I'll make the most of it. I just love Christmas. It will be Jasmine's first. Still trying to get that darn Tickle me Elmo T.M.X. 10th Anniversary Edition toy. I checked amazon.com today and it was for sale for $170.00 I mean seriously, are they nuts? I can't wait til I get one. Jasmine will love it. Most of the scrapbooking stuff I bought was Christmas little stick ons and other cute stuff. The night is going super duper slow. Its 5:35 am now and I have to go do the morning treatments for day shift because they are one person short. Will the favor be repaid? If only ! The show "Heroes" comes on tonight, along with "What about Brian;" two shows that I'm totally hooked on. Steven works day shift today because he's working for a girl whose mother is starting chemo today. I guess that favor can be repaid someday when Steven needs to stay home to rub my feet. If only ! Til next time !!!

No comments: