Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2007

December 27, 2007

Healthy Families lady came by today to see how Alexander is doing. Instead of askime me questions of Alexander, the lady sat down, I offered coffee, and she complemented me on my home and my beautiful children. What an easy job she has!

Jasmine bas been so clingy. It's hard to work around the house with putting away laundry and trying to take down Christmas decoration with her crying behind me to pick her up.

Bianca came out of surgery just fine today from a tonsillectomy. Poor baby! I've been attempting to clean, like always, but it got easier once Jasmine went down for a nap at 1:30pm.

Yesterday, I made an appointment for Vicky's teeth. Her poor K9's have abscessed.

Today, I ordered a Personalized Gerber Keepsake Spoon for Alexander. Just normal mommy stuff today!

No comments: