Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2007

September 22nd, 2007!

What a day! Steven and I went to the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game.



It was amazing. The weather was beautiful. Margaret came by the apartment this morning to pick up Jasmine. Arielle had a volleyball tournament in North Judson that lasted all day. As Margaret drove away, I had to wipe tears from my eyes. I am just not accustomed to being without her yet, and I knew that she was going to feel weird, at least for a bit. I got over it fairly quickly though. While on campus, I kept telling Steven to call his sister so we can check on our baby.

According to the pictures that Margaret later showed me of Jasmine at the volleyball tournament, I'd say she did OK!









She ended up having to take a nap on the bleachers!



















The game was a disaster, but we did witness the first touchdown of the season! We decided to leave a couple of minutes before the game ended to avoid the massive traffic that was surely going to clog the streets of South Bend. We stopped at Burger King for some whoppers and met Margaret to pick up our baby, who'd obviously had some fun! She was so so tired! I was so happy to see her...

We gave her a bath, put on some PJ's and gave her a treat...her favorite...Blue's Clues Yogurt! Daddy couldn't resist taking video of it!







No comments: