Search This Blog

Saturday, August 04, 2007

My Nissan Sentra is no more! Time for a family car!

We finally did it! We got our family car! It's a 2007 Nissan Quest. It's got heated leather seats, sunroof and moonroofs, two monitors for the DVD player, 6 CD Changer, Rearview Camera with sonar, MP3 player hookup, power doors, power windows, power seats and pedal, Bosse 8 speaker surround sound, and many more features that I can't remember at the moment. Here's an omage to my beloved Nissan Sentra!!!



After we got out of the dealer, we decided to drive to Judson to see Angie and Wes' house! It's coming along nicely. I bet they can't wait to be done. I would be so impatient if I was them. So close yet so far. We went to dinner at Pizza Hut and then decided to drive down to the Melody Drive Inn to see The Bourne Ultimatum. It was awesome, and Jasmine slept during the entire movie. Plus the movie sounded great in our new surround sound...

No comments: