Search This Blog

Thursday, February 15, 2007

What did you do today?

Yesterday, Steven asked me what did I do today...
I couldn't answer him. I had no idea what I did all day. I felt so lazy. Besides the point that I dedicate a lot of time to Jasmine (she's a handful). I woke up with her and had to change her diaper, her clothes (she was wet), took the sheet out of her crib because it was wet also, made her some eggs for breakfast, washed two loads of laundry, cleaned our room, took a nap, watched blue's clues with Jasmine and sang to her, trying to get her to walk, checked my email, took a shower, took a nap when Jasmine took her nap, and cooked dinner. Still, I couldn't tell him what I did during the day. I felt like even though I didn't do anything amazing, I still didn't sit around all day.

So, I thought I'd get over it today. I woke up at 5am and woke Steven up very pleasently, followed by a nice breakfast and some coffee. Right before Steven left I decided to change Jasmine's diaper, taking the risk of waking her up, which she did. Daddy got to say goodbye to her and he was off to work. Thankfully, Jasmine fell asleep again almost as soon as I was done with her diaper change. Today, I didn't have to change the crib sheet. Caffeine was kicking in so there was no chance of me going back to bed now so I decided to sweep the tile floor. After that, I cleaned the kitchen, put away the dishes from the dishwasher and loaded it up again. I cleaned the floor of the pet's room and took out the futon sheet to wash it. I boiled about 10 eggs so I can start my much awaited diet. Jasmine woke up and I changed her diaper once again, only to find that she had pooped through it and I was pooped all over, literally. I jumped in the shower with her and cleaned us up. Dressed my baby beautifully and onto breakfast. Crackers and egg yolk followed by a couple of tablespoons of cereal. She likes cereal but not everyday. Put Blues Clues on and went to fold clothes. I made our bed and cleaned the bathroom. Dad came over so I fixed him some lunch from yesterday's beef stew and some brown rice. Jasmine was all over him. He left and Jasmine went to bed for her 11am nap. No nap for me today so the guilt won't set in. Steven working and I'm home napping. Makes me feel like its' not fair. I cooked up some chicken to continue my dieting efforts and went online to download some songs from LimeWire I've been wanting to download. Steven thinks I have an internet addiction, but I'm just trying to create a blog that's worth visiting. Not just for me, but for everybody that wants to visit it. I finished messing with the computer and by then Steven was on his way home. By the time he got home, he asked me if I cleaned the cat litter. That was pretty much the ONLY thing I hadn't done today, but it happenned to be the only thing he asked me if I did. I said no, he got up, and did it himself, again, making me feel like the laziest person that EVER EXISTED!

No comments: