Search This Blog

Monday, October 02, 2006

Tuesday, October 3rd, 2006!

It's Tuesday morning. 2:14am to be exact. I am truly bored because everyone is sleeping and I am completely awake. If I was at work I'd be sooooo sleepy. It's not fair. I haven't actually slept in the same bed with Steven for about a whole week, and now that he's here, I'm not sleepy. Jasmine started crying about 20 minutes ago but she fell asleep once I gave her a bottle. A cute surprise today in the mail. A package from Amazon.com came and I decided to wait til Steven got home to open it. Mom's curiosity killed her and she opened the box. Turns out it was something that Steven didn't want me to see. It was a surprise for Jasmine. A present. The most beautiful "Coquí" that talks, counts, and sings in Spanish. Jasmine was trying to eat it. Good thing that it was bigger than her. She actually let me get some decent sleep this morning and afternoon. She only cried when she was hungry. She never really got bored. The Bears won against the Seahawks yesterday. They actually murdered them. Awesome, now they're 4-0 just like the Colts. Imagine a final involving my two favorite teams. That is a good excuse to call off work. I should maybe get Super Bowl off. It would be nice. I should think about it, unless its two teams that I could care less about. I probably wouldn't even watch it. The world is crazy man. I can't believe how obsessed I've become with the news lately, just so I could turn it off and shake my head in disgust. I hate it, but I love it. Mom bought a ticket to go to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving today. Steven and I will be dining with abuela and Jasmine. Don't forget Vicky girl also. Jose and Junito are going with her. Francisco is a bit dissappointed because we won't be going to Vegas for Christmas. I am dissappointed that I can't go up to Indiana for Christmas. I hate working weekends but its the only way I can keep Jasmine out of childcare. I trust NO ONE. Trying to see if I can go to Puerto Rico in January 2007 from the 15th through the 19th. Steven wouldnt be able to go OF COURSE. I'm surprised we travel at all. He is all about studying lately. Paranoid about failing a test that is scheduled for June of NEXT Year! I think he'll pass it even if he takes it right now. He is such a NERD! Too funny! Jasmine started eating green beans yesterday. She didn't make the funny face she made last week when we started her on carrots. It was priceless! Well, 'til next post!

No comments: