Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


I couldn't sleep last night. I woke up at 3:30am and I decided to write Steven a Valentine's Day letter. I made him a customized CD with all OUR SONGS from 2005. I labeled it "A Year Remembered." It was too cute. I found the image above online. It's from an episode of The Simpsons where Lisa gave Ralph a Valentine's Day card out of pity, and he falls in love with her. Steven kids around all the time saying "I choo choo choose you" in a totally gay voice. It's the cutest thing. So I wrote a Valentine's Day letter and I wrote a poem inside of it. I signed it: Frances M. Burkett, Jasmine M. Burkett, Vicky, Salsa, and Claire. He loved it all. I finally got to read the card he gave me a month ago on Jan 14th, thinking it was Feb 13th. He felt so stupid when he realized he was a month early, but I thought it was cute. WE'RE IN LOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: