Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

I just found Jasmine sitting on Alexander's head!

I heard my cell phone ringing and it was mom. I was talking to her for exactly one minute when i went into Jasmine's playroom to put away a couple of toys. When I came out, I saw Jasmine sitting on Alexander's head. His nose was squished against the floor while she sat on the back of his head and neck. I exploded. I screamed so loud: "You're gonna kill him!" Mom asked me what was going on, but I was still screaming, checking if Alexander was okay. When Alexander heard my loud voice, he started crying also. Two crying babies, while a concerned mami on the phone asking me what's going on! Talk about too much going on!!!

I need to relax now. Alexander is fine, drinking his milk in the swing, while Jasmine is sitting in her thinking chair and I came to check my email while talking to Steven who called me for the first time all day. He's having a busy day!

Margaret and Arielle are coming over today after some shopping in Merrilville to kill time til 4:30pm, when Natalie has a track meet in Kouts. Today is my friend Evelyn's 29th Birthday. I text her but she hasn't text me back! I woke up at 6:50am today and remembered that I needed to email my friend Annette the pictures from our vacation to Florida. I finally got that done.

Many things to do today!!! Call the insurance company, again, because they keep sending me the most outrageous bills. Doesn't insurance pay for ANYTHING anymore?

No comments: