Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Junito home on leave from Iraq!

It's been quite a week! My brother Junito is finally home from Iraq! He arrived on the 1st of November. I am dying because I can't be there, but I'm glad the airlines have the rules that they have. I have been having contractions all week. I went to a doctor's appointment today and she said that I am good to go for an induction on the 20th. I guess the contractions have been doing their job preparing my body for labor. She said I could go anytime now! I'm ready! Titi Diana went to Florida to visit Junito, as well as Abuelita! Titi Diana is back home now though and she sent me these pictures!













My Titi Diana likes to act like she's a prude but she's a free spirit at heart. She likes to travel, and can preety much do anything she sets her mind to. This month she is going to Jerusalem! Isn't that crazy? I admire her.

She'll be visiting me the day after Thanksgiving she said! Now I know FOR SURE that the baby will be home by then! Lucky me!!!

Now these pictures were from my mom's camera!!!





Here's junito checking out the scrapbook mom's been making of him!






His dog Rocko sure has missed him!






And this is his new tatoo. Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the fall efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=crazytalk 5 pro ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the black methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg