Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Happy Birthday to me !!!

Yesterday, we took gramma out to eat at Carrabba's in the Villages. The food was so amazing. I ordered the Pork Chops Marsala, and the plate was huge. Abuela loved her big salad. At the end of the dinner, the waistress and a couple of others brought me an ice cream drizzled with chocolate and a candle on it. They sang happy birthday in italian. I was so embarrassed. My mom gave me a beautiful Panama Jack watch along with some cash so I can buy something I want, and abuela gave me some money as well. Afterwards, we walked across the parking lot to Circuit City. I bought a TriPod for my camera (no more shaky videos) with the money mom gave me. I forgot to buy the external hardrive that I've been dying for ever since I saw my friend Adam had one. I never thought I wanted one or needed one until then. I should've bought one the first time I lost information out of a computer, or the first time I lost a Picture CD never to be found again.

After Circuit City, we drove over to the new Villages. I'd never been there. The moment the car took the first turn into it, I told Steven I want to live there when we retire. It was so awesome. We went straight into Haggen Dazz and ordered some ice cream even though we ate so much at Carrabba's. Ran into Chris Ellison and his wife Candice(co worker at LRMC). I was glad to see them again before we left.

After chatting for a while we went to the square where there was dancing. Jasmine loved it. She wanted out of the stroller immediately so we let her be free. Nana took her out to where the band was playing. We couldn't see them but she told us that she put Jasmine down and she started dancing, and all the 'villagers' were clapping in a circle around her. Where's a camera when you need one?

Anyways, it was a great day, and that was a day before my birthday. We'll see what happens on the actual day!!!

No comments: