Search This Blog

Monday, January 01, 2007

Monday Morning, at home, after work, first day of 2007!!!

Hello, its the author of this blog, Frances. I'm home and it's 9:42AM. Jasmine finally decided to take a nap, and eventhough Steven and mom are off of work, they must have had a really long night with the New Year and all. They are still sleeping. I decided to stay awake and watch Jasmine until they woke up, because face it, I'm gonna sleep all day, it's only fair. Jose went out to his friend Alex's house yesterday and he was supposed to come home after it. He never did. He never even called. Mom is PISSED OFF. She said she's not gonna let him go out til February. We'll see about that, she's such a softy. I am super duper sleepy but I need to post some more pictures on my blog. It was a tough weekend at work. I keep saying, Thank God I like the people I work with. If not, it would be hell there. Being a respiratory therapist is not easy when you have seven ventilators running and you are the only therapist in the ICU. The nurses need you for EVERYTHING. They're nice though, they're just looking out for their patients. I got home and I saw that there was an open bottle of champagne in the refrigerator. I poured myself a glass to celebrate the first day of 2007 all by myself. PITY PITY ME. Junito had bought it when he came home so mom could make him some Mimosa, but guess what, SHE FORGOT!!! Surprise, surprise. Maria Lassalle FORGOT. Too funny, She is so ditzy ever since dad left, everything just slips her mind. I think she's gone nuts. I hope she's not reading this. If you are, MOM I LOVE YOU AND YOUR DITZY WAYS. You rubia you.

I got home at around 7:30AM and Jasmine was standing on her crib holding onto the rails. She is so strong. You know she started crawling on December 25th!!! We put the TMX Elmo in front of her and she crawled right to him. We were all screaming. I'm surprised she didn't start crying. Then I think the next day, she started standing up on her own when holding on to things. She says mama, dada, nana, and tata already. My new year's resolution: TO PUT A LID ON MY POTTY MOUTH. Charles R. Swindoll once said" "Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children." Banks suddenly came to mind because on my way home I had to stop at Sun Trust Bank. Pesky little errands that us mere mortals must go through. Good times !!!

Anyways, enough blabbing, please go visit my websites. They are loaded with new pics.
Love,
Fro
The Author.

No comments: