Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Orlando Magic game with dad!

So, a lot has happenned since the last time I posted a blog. I went to an Orlando Magic game with my dad. He showed me a picture of his new baby. He looks like him. Now that the shock from the news has worn off (sort of), I am able to sleep at night. When he first told me, I was so shocked I couldn't hang up fast enough, but, whatever; I have my own stuff to worry about. I am getting married in May 2007, which is awesome because we want a BIG wedding. Also, Steven and I are moving to Indiana. We seen houses online and WOW, they are awesome...

We had dinner with Annette at Chevy's the other night and we had fun. I went to a Halloween store with Steven and we got a Skeleton and some Halloween lights to decorate the door of our apartment. I bought some candy in the hopes of children coming around. One year, I bought candy and ended up with all of it. NOBODY came trick or treating.

Can't wait til Halloween, and better yet, can't wait until Christmas!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: